Benefits – Made in Germany
- High recycling rate Our German production almost exclusively uses recycled plastics. This conserves resources and ensures that plastic materials remain in the recycling loop.
- Fewer plastic bags We have already saved more than one million plastic outer packaging bags. This number will increase in the coming years.
- Less waste Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, Ergon’s production process is 95% waste-free. Our goal is 100% waste-free production.
- Short distances Shorter transport distances also benefit the environment as the many raw materials – which have always originated in Germany – go directly into production with no detours.
- No flights Coordination between the development team and production is easier and faster with no need for extensive air travel. This saves time while reducing CO2.
The Ergon Method
We develop our products according to the “Ergon Method” with our Ergonomics, Design and Engineering teams at the Ergon Campus in Koblenz. The first step is comprehensive research of a specific problem area. Design ideas are then implemented and developed into prototypes which are rigorously tested by professional athletes and continuously improved.
The best raw materials
We also source our raw materials entirely from Germany. These are varietal-free and recyclable. Wherever possible we also use recycled material.
We make no compromises when it comes to tool making. Our injection molds, for example, feature unprecedented precision and attention to detail and are developed and manufactured according to the highest German quality standards.
The perfect result
The final production is where all previous steps come together. The elaborate development, combined with the best raw materials and the highest engineering skills results in your Ergon product – Made in Germany.